[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:22:05 EST 2008

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 6pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
02/16/2008

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Clark Terry/Cruising/Serenade to a Bus Seat/Riverside

Christian Winther/Soul House/Soul House/Steeplechase*

Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra/Red Clay/Invitation/Pacific Coast Jazz*

Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra/One Last Time/Invitation/Pacific Coast Jazz*

Maria Schneider Orchestra/Cerulean Skies/Sky Blue/Artist Share

Queen Latifah/I'm Gonna Live Till I Die/Trav'lin' Light/Verve

7PM

David 'Fathead' Newman/My Full House/Diamondhead/High Note*

Terence Blanchard/Mantra/A Tale of God's Will/Blue Note

Vince Ector/Renewal of the Spirit/Renewal of the Spirit/Jazz Maniacs Records

Herbie Hancock/Sweet Bird/River: The Joni Letters/Verve

Patti Austin/Who Cares/Avant Gershwin/Rendezvous Records

Esperanza Spalding/Cantora de Yala/Junjo/Ayva Music

Gonzalo Rubacalba/Looking In Retrospective/Avatar/Blue Note*

8PM

Tom Tallitsch/Medicine Man/Medicine Man/OA2 Records*

Herbie Hancock/River/River: The Joni Letters/Verve

Herbie Hancock/Nefertiti/River: The Joni Letters/Verve

Michael Brecker/Tumbleweed/Pilgrimage/Heads Up

Pat Metheny/The Red One/Day Trip/Nonesuch*

Ben Allison and Man Size Safe/little things run the world/little things run
the world/Palmetto Records*

Ari Brown/Evod/live at the Green Mill/Delmark*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host