[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 12:29:47 EST 2008

Hadleyh Caliman/Gratitude/This is New/Origin
Roberta Picket/Love & Beauty/I'm My Everything/ 13th
Note
Betty Buckley/Quintessence/Surrey with the
Fringe/Playbill

Alex Clements/Waiting for You/Blues for GB/
Walt Blanton/Monuments/In and Out/Origin
Brent Jensen/One More Mile/Sweet & Lovely/Origin
Roberta Gambarini/You are There/People Time/Emarcy

Jack Sheldon/It's What I  do/Steeplechase/Butterfly
Larry Willis/the Big Push/Today's Nights/High Note

Milt Jackson/Best of/Opus de Funk/Fantasy
Linda Dachtyl/For Hep Cats/Tone Wheel Grease/Chicken
Coup
Mitch Paliga/Fall Night/Over and Over/Origin

Pamela Hines/Return/Comrad Conrad/Spice Rack
Tom Tallitsch/Medicine Man/Good Friday/OA2
Laurie Wheeler/Twilight/Peace/335

Ted Kooshian/Standard Orbit/Top Cat/Summit
Brad Goode/Nature Boy/Just in Time/Delmark
Jane Ira Bloom/Mental Weather/Electrochemistry/Outline
Eli Fordyce/Something Still Cool/It Could Happen To
You

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road