[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Sunday 17 February 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sun Feb 17 15:07:48 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Sunday, February 17, 2008
10  AM to Noon Pacific

*         Shelly Manne / Three On A Match / Alive In London (OJC)
*         Alex Sipiagin / Equilibrium / Equilibrium (Criss Cross)
*         Dayna Stephens / Teeth / The Timeless Now (CTA)
*         Chico Hamilton / Lady Gabor / Passin’ Thru (Impulse)
*         Norma Winstone / Out Of This World / Somewhere Called Home (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch’s Ronin / Modul 39_8 / Holon (ECM)
*         Kenny Wheeler / Gnu Suite / Gnu High (ECM)
*         Gonzolo Rubalcaba / Looking In Retrospective / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Ed Saindon with David Liebman / The Healing / Depth Of Emotion
(WIM)
*         Hans Glawischnig / Line Drive / Panorama (SunnySide)
*         Pat Metheny / When We Were Free / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Arthur Blythe / Down San Diego Way / Lenox Avenue Breakdown
(Columbia)
*         Jane Ira Bloom / What To Wear / Mental Weather (Outline)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Jane Ira Bloom / Mental Weather (Outline)
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Hadley Caliman/ Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man (Origin)
*         Walt Blanton (Monuments)
*         Joe Gil / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully (Vindaloo)
*         Roberta Picket Trio / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner / Quintessence (Playbill)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Sam Barsh / I Forgot What You Taught Me (RazDaz)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>