[JPL] PLAYLIST: 2-17-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Feb 17 19:21:38 EST 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Marty Sheller Ensemble - Sweet & Lovely - Why Deny - PRV Records - 2007
James Silberstein - Glass Garden - Expresslane - CAP - 2008
David "Fathead" Newman - New York State Of Mind - Diamondhead - HighNote Records - 2008
Carmen Lundy - Lost In San Rafael - Come Home - Afrasia Productions - 2007
Linda Dachtyl - Turn Blue - For Hep Cats - Chicken Coup - 2008
The Great Jazz Trio 77-78 - Freedom Jazz Dance - Objects Appear Closer - Test Of Time Records - 2007
Gregory Hickman-Williams - Good Morning Heartache - Passages - Shoal Creek Music - 2007
Landon Knoblock/Jason Furman - Arm Of The Sea - Uncarved Block - Knoblock & Furman - 2007

1:00
Pat Metheny - Calvin's Keys - Day Trip - Nonesuch - 2008
Ben Allison & Man Size Safe - Jealous Guy - Little Things Run The World - Palmetto Records - 2007
Jae Sinnett - Bum's Rush - It's Tell ... A Drummer's Perspective - J-Nett Music - 2008
Kat Parra - Por La Tu Puerta - Azucar De Amor - Patois Records - 2008
Hendruk Meurkens - Bernie's Tune - Sambatropolis - ZOHO Music - 2008
Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra - Damien's Dance - Invitation - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2007
Herbie Hancock - Tea Leaf Prophecy - River - Verve - 2007 - B - 02/17
Bill Strickland (Wes Montgomery) - In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning - Music To Make The Impossible Possible - Concord
Music - 2008

2:00
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Here Comes The Sun - All IN - WJO Productions - 2007
Matt Savage Trio - El Fuego - Hot Ticket - Savage Records - 2008
David Brandom - Clever Shoes - No Way Out - Blujazz - 2007
Gacomo Gates - What Am I Here For - Luminosity - Doubledave Music - 2007
Frank Kimbrough - Ca'lina - Air - Palmetto Records - 2007
Jodi Proznick Quartet - All Too Soon - Foundations - Cellar Live - 2006
Tom Scott & All Stars - Save Your Love For Me - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord Music - 2008
Tigran Hamasyan Trio - Leaving Paris - New Era - Blujazz - 2007

3:00
Interview with Rick Blessing
Rick Blessing - The Girl On the Next Floor Up - I'm Just The Guy For You - Fast Friends Music - 2007
Rick Blessing - Jazzman - I'm Just The Guy For You - Fast Friends Music - 2007
Rick Blessing - Mexico - I'm Just The Guy For You - Fast Friends Music - 2007
Rick Blessing - I'm Just The Guy For You - Fast Friends Music - 2007
Jack Sheldon - Chelsea Bridge - It's What I Do - Butterfly Records - 2007
Pattie Cossentino - Invitation - Invitation - PC Jazz Records - 2007
Kenia - Being Cool - Simply Kenia - MooKa Records - 2008
Groupo Los Santos - Rumba In The Bronx - Lo Que Somos Lo Que Sea - Deep Tone Records - 2007