Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:48:24 EST 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

                          JIMMY HEATH SPECIAL

Duke Ellington--Take the A Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--Don't Get Around Much--Most Requested--Columbia
James P. Johnson--Jingles--Snowy Morning Blues--Decca Jazz

Jimmy Heath--All Members--Picture of Heath--Xanadu
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight-- Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Giacomo Gates--I Told You I Loved You--Centerpiece--Origin

Jimmy Heath--Project S--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
Eric Reed--Stablemates--Here--Maxjazz

Jazz/Latin Side--Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Johnny Blas--Afro-Rican--Skin and Bones--CuBop
John Santos--Bombon--Brazos Abiertos--Machete

Dianne Reeves--So This Is Love--Lush Life--Blue Note
Betty Carter--Stay As Sweet As You Are--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Sathima Bea Benjamin--Solitude--A Morning In Paris--Ekapa

Jimmy Heath--Autumn in New York--Brotherly Love--Antilles
Larry Vuckovich--Yesterdays--Reunion--Tetrachord
Miles Davis--Flamenco Skectches--Kind of Blue--Columbia

Haki Madhubuti--Medasi--Medasi--Third World
Nina Simone--Young Gifted and Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts

Jimmy Heath--For Minors Only--Picture of Heath-Xanadu
Pamela Hines--Displacement--Return--Spice Rack
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz
Brad Goode--Infrapolations--Nature Boy--Delmark
Ari Brown--Richard's Tune--Live At the Green Mill--Delmark

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
9p--12m