[JPL] It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 12:33:11 EST 2008

I would like to take this time to thank those that have played and are playing my latest release..."It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective." The support is greatly appreciated and I certainly hope your audiences are enjoying the music as well. In certain markets the support has been fantastic from your listeners. Like Ed, I don't have anyone working the record...my first in not doing so...so hence this note. My artistic intentions were to create a recording that showcases my drumming in various styles and concepts. I sent it to those I thought would have the vision and format freedom to play it and most out of that group have. I'm always open to interviews so If anyone is interested drop me a note off list. Thanks again.

  Jae Sinnett