[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-18-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:24:02 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-18-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Dinah Washington - You Go To My Head - Dinah Jams (Emarcy)
Benny Carter & Dianne Reeves - Only Trust Your Heart - Benny Carter
Songbook (Music Masters Jazz)
Ron Carter - Little Waltz - Uptown Conversation (Embryo)
Steve Wilson - Easy Going Evening - Soulful Song (MaxJazz)

  BREAK
Betty Carter - I'm All Smiles - Feed The Fire (Verve)
Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Equinox - The Best of the Gerald Wilson
Orchestra (Pacific Jazz)
Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley - Save Your Love For Me - Pure Cool
(Blue Note)
Milt Jackson - Little Girl Blue - Reverence And Compassion
(Qwest/Reprise)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Lester Young - Jumpin' With Symphony Sid - The Complete Aladdin
Sessions (Blue Note)
John Adams - Time After Time - Trios (Congruent Music)
Jimmy Cleveland - Out Of This World - Cleveland Style (Mercury)
Jimmy Cleveland - All This And Heaven Too - Cleveland Style (Mercury)

  BREAK
Franz Jackson w/ Jim Beebe's Chicago Jazz - Minnie The Moocher - Snag
It! (Delmark)
Franz Jackson & The Salty Dogs - Lulu's Back In Town - Yellow Fire
(Delmark)

  BREAK
Grover Washington Jr. - Stolen Moments - Then And Now (Columbia)
Kenny Burrell & Grover Washington Jr. - Asphalt Canyon Blues - Pure
Cool (Blue Note)
Cassandra Wilson - Tupelo Honey - Pure Cool (Blue Note)

  BREAK
Bunk Johnson w/ Lu Watter's Yerba Buena Jazz Band - Georgia Camp
Meeting - Bunk & Lu (Good Time Jazz)