[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 02.18.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Feb 18 19:21:11 EST 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  02.18.08

Eliane Elias - But Not For Me - Something For You - Blue Note
Hadley Caliman - Back For More - Gratitude - Origin
Kenia - Par, Impar - Simply - Mooka
NYNDK - Backward Glance - Nordic Disruption - Jazzheads

Catherine Russell - My Old Daddy's Got a Brand New Way - Sentimental
Streak - World Village
Mike Walbridge's Chicago Footwarmers - Sugar - Crazy Rhythm - Delmark
Howard Alden and Ken Peplowski - Bossango - Pow-Wow - Arbors
Buddy DeFranco - Joy Spring - Charlie Cat II - Arbors

David Finck - I Know - Future Day - Soundbrush
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - People Time - You Are There - Emarcy
Frank Rosolino - Carl Fontana - Just Friends - Trombone Heaven - Uptown

Pat Metheny - Calvin Keys - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Holly Cole - Life Is Just A Bowl of Cherrys - Holly Cole - Koch
Tom Scott - Sack O'Woe - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord

Spike Wilner - Brown Penny - 3 To Go - Positone
The Puppini Sister - Soho Nights - The Rise & Fall of Ruby Woo - Verve
Tigran Hamasyan - Memories from Hankavan and Now - New Era - Nocturne

Massimo Biolcati w / Gretchen Parlato  - Winter House - Persona -
Obliqsound
Ben Allison - Roll Credits -  Little Things Rule The World - Palmetto
Giacomo Gates - Full of Myself - Luminosity - Doubledave
Will Holshouser - The North Star - Singing To A Bee - Clean-Feed

Jim Rotondi - What Kind Of Fool Am I - Four Of A Kind - Posi-Tone
Pattie Cossentino - Doxy - Invitation - PC Jazz
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Senor Mouse - The New Crystal Silence -
Concord

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM