[JPL] OK, I know this is REALLY early, but ...

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Mon Feb 18 20:27:28 EST 2008

... even though we're still encouraging people to sign up for the 2008
JazzWeek Summit at http://summit.jazzweek.com/ , I'm curious as to how
many people are at least 90 percent certain as to whether they plan to
attend the Jazz Improv Conference (dates and details coming soon, I'm
told) and/or IAJE 2009 in Seattle.

I'm trying to make some early plans and consider what sort of things we
might be able to do with the radio and records folks in conjunction with
those events.

Please drop me a note at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com off list with your info.

And speaking of the JazzWeek Summit, we'll have a note coming out
shortly with sponsorship and merchandise (goodie bag) information.

Thanks,
Ed