[JPL] OK, I know this is REALLY early, but ...

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:12:30 EST 2008

I'm planning on IAJE in Seattle.  Waiting for dates and details on Jazz
Improv to see if it works with my schedule and Jazz Cruise.  Also will
be present for the Jazz Summit and have hotel reservations already.
Hope lots of radio, artist, label and promotion people will be attending
all.  The Jazz Summit is the one if you can only attend one event since
it is more down to earth and personal for Jazz Radio.  Just my opinion.
ALOHA  Tom