[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 2-17-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 22:19:53 EST 2008

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Wallace Roney/Blue in Green/Jazz For a Rainy Afternoon/32Jazz
Paul Bollenbeck/Alter Ego/Invocation/Elefant Dreams 2007
Ted Kooshian/Message In A Bottle/Standard Orbit Quartet/Summit/2008
Richard Cole/P.C. Wannabe/Shade/Origin
Miles Black Trio/Moonglow/Some Enchanted Evening/CellarLive
Christian Winther/Soul House/Soul House/SteepleChase/2008
Sonny Stitt/Walkin'/Jazz For A Lazy Day/32Jazz
Pat Metheny-Christian McBride-Antonio Sanchez/Is This America?(Katrina
2005)/Day Trip/Nonesuch 2008

HOUR # 2

David Murray/Pierce City/Sacred Ground/Justin Time
Nancy Wilson/You Can Have Him/Broadway My Way/Capitol
Nina Simone/Wild Is The Wind/The Diva Series/Verve
Carl Allen-Rodney Whitaker/Inner City Blues/Get Ready/Mack Avenue
Roberta Gambarini-Hank Jones/Just Squeeze Me/You Are There/Emarcy/2008
Linda Dachtyl/One Mint Julip/For Hep Cats/Chicken Coup/2008
Jesse McBride/Comprehension/The Next Generation/AFO
Klobas-Kesecker Ensemble/Blues For Johnny Rae/No Gravity/KKE 2008

HOUR # 3

Kenny Drew/Lion's Den/Undercurrent/Blue Note
Eric Alexander/I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life/Temple of
Olympic Zeus/High Note 2008
Eliane Elias/Evanesque/Something For You/Blue Note
Hadley Coleman/Old Devil Moon/Gratitude/Origin/2008
Horace Silver/Senor Blues/Live @ Newport '58/Blue Note/2008
Hendrik Meurkins/Choro Da Neve/Sambatropolis/Zoho/2008
Bruce Eskovitz Orchestra/Dialogue/Invitation/Pacific Coast
Trio Beyond/Seven Steps to Heaven/Saudades/ECM

HOUR # 4

Gonzalo Rubalcaba/Infantil/Avatar/Blue Note/2008
Ed Saindon-Dave Liebman/Piazzolla/Depth of Emotion/WIM
Grupo Los Santos/Absurdities & Atrocities/Lo Que Somos Lo Que Sea/
Deep Tone
Kelly Brand/I'll Take You There/The Door/Origin/2008
Giacomo Gates/Romancin' The Blues/Luminocity/DoubleDave
Davis Finck Quartet/Nature Boy/Future Day/SoundBrush
Bill Evans/Nobody Else But Me/Quintessence/Prestige
Willis Jackson-Pat Martino/Blue Velvet/Jazz For When You're Alone/32Jazz

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787