[JPL] JazzWeek Summit 2008 panel update/call for suggestions

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Mon Feb 18 22:35:28 EST 2008

Ed,

For the Summit, I would really like a session that would explore with how each of us deals with the plethora of product that we get these days - it would be helpful to me to hear other M.D.s ideas and systems.  This is the kind of nitty gritty music programming/music director business that we could/should do at the Summit, not appropriate for IAJE or JazzImprov.

Brad Stone