[JPL] JazzWeek Summit 2008 panel update/call for suggestions

laffinred at aol.com laffinred at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 11:08:25 EST 2008

How about a session incorporating the community, community schools and
the local jazz station. Are there outreach programs that will help grow
a generation of future listeners ? How is your station addressing these
concerns? Does your station have an open mike nite for local talent ?
Is there a community jazz band that deserves some attention? Is the
station opened for tours from local elementary - high schools ?..etc...

this inquiring mind wants to know..........

staying tuned,
reebs