[JPL] OK, I know this is REALLY early, but ...

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 11:39:10 EST 2008

Ed Trefzger wrote:

> ... even though we're still encouraging people to sign up for the 2008
> JazzWeek Summit at http://summit.jazzweek.com/ , I'm curious as to how
> many people are at least 90 percent certain as to whether they plan to
> attend the Jazz Improv Conference (dates and details coming soon, I'm
> told) and/or IAJE 2009 in Seattle.

Hi Ed,

I'm not sure if I can make it to the Jazz Summit. Something always comes
up that prevents me from attending. We are fundraising on the first
night of Jazz Summit so I won't be there if I'm able to attend until Friday.

I assume that I'll be attending both Jazz Improv and IAJE.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz