[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Tuesday 19 February 2008; 11 AM to 1 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Feb 19 16:06:42 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
11  AM to 1 PM Pacific

*         Pete Christlieb with Warne Marne Marsh / Lunch / Conversations
with Warne Volume 1 (Criss Cross)
*         Pete Christlieb with Warne Marne Marsh / No Tag / Conversations
with Warne Volume 2 (Criss Cross)
*         Joanne Brackeen / Six Ate / Six Ate (Candid)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / Deep Song (Verve)
*         Sonny Rollins / Freedom Suite / Freedom Suite (Riverside)
*         Pat Metheny Trio / When We Were Free / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Hip Side / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Larry Willis / The Rock / The Offering (High Note)
*         Andy Bey / It Ain’t Necessarily So / Ain’t Necessarily So (12th
Street)
*         Charles Mingus / The Shoes Of The Fisherman’s Wife
 / Let My
Children Hear Music (Columbia)
*         Michael Brecker / Minsk / Now You See It, Now You Don’t (GRP)
*         Bill Stewart / These Are They / Telepathy (Blue Note)
*         Jan Ira Bloom / What To Wear / Mental Weather (Outline)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Hadley Caliman/ Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man (Origin)
*         Walt Blanton (Monuments)
*         Joe Gil / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully (Vindaloo)
*         Roberta Picket Trio / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner / Quintessence (Playbill)
*         Grazyna Auguscik & Paulihno Garcia / Andanca (GMA)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Sam Barsh / I Forgot What You Taught Me (RazDaz)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Frank Kimbrough / Air (Palmetto)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>