[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-19-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:29:42 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-19-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Dave Zoller & Fred Hamilton - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me -
Between Us Cats (dpz)
Diane Krall - Fresh Out Of Love - Benny Carter Songbook (Music Masters
Jazz)
Ed Saindon & Dave Leibman - Green Dolphin Street - Depth Of Emotion
(World Improvised Music)

  BREAK
Scott Hamilton - I'm Glad There Is You - Nocturnes & Serenades (Concord)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - La Fiesta - The New Crystal Silence
(Concord)

  BREAK
Laura Martier And The John Toomey Quartet - Guinnevere - Intersection
(VSOJAZ)
Laura Martier And The John Toomey Quartet - The Warmth Of The Sun -
Intersection (VSOJAZ)

 BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Upper Left Trio - Don't Let It Bring You Down - Three (Origin)

  BREAK
Lenore Raphael - Young And Foolish - Reflections (Swingin' Fox Music)
Fred Hersch - We Will Meet Again - Evanessence (Evidence)
Milt Jackson - Angel Face - The Jazz Skyline (Savoy)
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Turn Out The Stars - All In (WJO)

  BREAK
Paul Bollenback - Emily - Invocation (Elefant Dreams)
Dave Tofani Quartet - Angelica - Nights At The Inn (Solowinds)
Ornette Coleman - Lorraine - Tomorrow Is The Question! (Contemporary)
The Chick Corea New Trio - Anna's Tango - Past, Present, And Futures
(Stretch)

  BREAK