[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/19/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 05:48:00 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday February 19, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - A Tube Of Blues - (Sea Breeze)
*Thomas Heflin - Symmetry - My Cherie Amour - (Blue Canoe)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - A Deeper Blue - (Origin)
*Pattie Cossentino - Invitation - Danza Por Belle - (PC Jazz)
*Jae Sinnett - It's Telling.A Drummers Perspective - It's Telling. - (J-Nett)
*Linda Dachtyl - For Hep Cats - Frame For The Blues - (Chicken Coop)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Dearly Beloved - (MAMA)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Too Much Of A Good Thing - (Sackville)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - Everything Happens To Me - (Origin)
*Dena Derose - Live At The Jazz Standard - It Could Happen To You - (MaxJazz)
*Freddy Cole - Music Maestro Please - I'll Never Be The Same - (HighNote)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Sambatropolis - (Zoho)
*Edward Peterson - Upward Spiral - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - (Delmark)
*Larry Carlton - Live In Tokyo - Rio Samba - (335)
*Marcos Ariel - 4 Friends - Summer Happiness - (Tenure)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin'  - (Jazzed Media)
*Bob Leto - Cheesecake - Seven Steps To Heaven - (CAP)
Falkner Evans - Arc - Lucia's Happy Heart - (CAP)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Crazy - (Mooka)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Louca - (Mooka)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Reverence - (Sharp 9)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - You're My Everything - (Reservoir)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
*Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Just In Time - (Delmark)
11:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - The Perp - Sea Breeze
Supersax - Stone Bird - Confirmation - (Columbia)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Be Bop Kid - (Net)
Michel & Tony Petrucciani - Conversation - All The Things You Are - (Dreyfus)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Moanin' -  (self released)
Stefan Karlsson - No lace To Go But Up - Mack the Knife - (TNC)

*Indicates new release