[JPL] from Lenore Raphael

Ed Saindon edsaindon at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 09:43:32 EST 2008

Hello Lenore,

I'd like to second that opinion. Jason and I recorded an interview last week
which is in fact airing today, Wednesday, February 20th, 2PM Central Time on
KVLU (Beaumont, Texas).

Jason was not only was well-versed with my latest CD (Depth of Emotion), he
was also very knowledgeable with jazz vibes and jazz in general. We talked
about vibists, my tenure at Berklee, Astor Piazzolla (I named a composition
in honor of Astor)... He had excellent questions and the entire interview
had a nice flow to it. It's funny, the interview process is analagous to
jazz players improvising and creating a well-crafted solo. It's about
preparation, listening, reacting and that back and forth flow between the
participants.

Jason is sending me a copy of the show via CD in MP3 format which I plan to
add to my website and site on MySpace as a podcast download. It will be a
good way for my listeners to check out the interview at any time, from
anywhere.

Best,

Ed Saindon
www.edsaindon.com