[JPL] Thank you for your good wishes

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:04:42 EST 2008

Hello,

Thanks to all JPL members who noted and wrote to the list or off-list
to me regarding the extension of music programming on WEMU.  It's an
exciting development for us and it will further set us apart from our
main competitors in the market:  WUOM and WDET who have bought in to
the NPR news-talk package.  It will also position us stronger for
music programming with regard to WRCJ, CBC, WKAR, WGTE, WCBN, WVMV and
WKQL.

This makes it more imperative than ever for me to be up on fresh new
music so I get more variety in our sound. I will get to your recent
stuff as soon as I can, but I'm going to have to tell you that if I
didn't get to your music in October, November & December when I was
out on medical leave and just recovering, I'm going to have to pass on
it.  There is only so much time in the day and now that I'm on the air
more each day there is less time to review new music.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for the good wishes!

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director
lyohn at emich.edu