[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-20-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:23:09 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-20-08

w/ guest: Ed Saindon

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Stan Getz - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Stan Getz & The Cool Sounds
(Verve)
The Laverne Christie Trio - Tin Tin Deo - East Of The Sun, West Of The
Moon (Quiescent)
The Jazz Three-O - Skylark - The Jazz-Three-O (self-released)

 BREAK

Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - I Should Care - Coincidence (Whaling City
Sound)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - I Love You Porgy - The New Crystal Silence
(Concord)
Nina Simone - I Loves You Porgy - Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem)
Miles Davis Quintet - Something I Dreamed Last Night - The Legendary
Prestige Quintet Sessions (Prestige)
Julie London - I Should Care - Julie Is Her Name (Liberty/EMI)

  BREAK

Pamela Hines Trio - Return - Return (Spice Rack)
Deborah Cox - Blue Skies - Destination Moon (Decca)
Phineas Newborn Jr. - Out Of This World - Solo Piano (32 Jazz)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK

Interview w/ guest Ed Saindon

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - The Last Goodbye - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)

Interview w/ guest Ed Saindon continues

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Moon River - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)

Interview w/ guest Ed Saindon continues

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Giorgio's Theme - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)

Interview w/ guest Ed Saindon continues

Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Piazzolla - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)

Astor Piazzolla & Gary Burton - Little Italy 1930 - The New Tango
(Atlantic Jazz)
Astor Piazzolla - Milonga Del Angel - Muerte del Angel (Milan)

  BREAK

Liebman/Tarenzi/Benedettini/Arco - Fran-Dance - Dream Of Nite (excerpt)
(Verve)