[JPL] Community

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:18:24 EST 2008

This is a very important point.  Thanks for bringing this up, Jim.  I agree
wholeheartedly.  KBCS has been consistently involved with a variety of
community events including media co-sponsorships of concerts.  When you're
talking a community radio station with an eclectic format, that's a lot of
ground to cover!  Only tangentially related to jazz, I recently "brokered" a
media co-sponsorship between KBCS and The World Rhythm Festival (coming up
April 25-27 at Seattle Center).

Bill Barton
host: *Bright Moments* www.kbcs.fm
contributor: *CODA, Signal to Noise, All About Jazz, Seattle Jazz Scene*