[JPL] Music speeds stroke recovery

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 17:04:44 EST 2008

I think you'll find this article interesting, adding the element of
theatre.  Here's a doctor-violinist-singer-actor who's combining her
talents in a unique way.

Hope Wechkin;  physician, violinist, singer, actor

The music world is full of fascinating people -- but in more than three
decades of writing about music, I've never met anyone quite like Hope
Wechkin...

Full story:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/
2004184875_hope19.html