[JPL] My 25th anniversary on-air

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 20 17:20:05 EST 2008

Congrats (and on my 73rd birthday) I was 48 years and one day old when you
started - I did my first jazz radio show 36 years ago but it's only been
continuous  since the mid 70s.  I wish you many more years spreading this
wonderful music to an ever expanding audience - if they don't hear how will
they know if they like it or not.

Len