[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Feb 18,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 20 20:19:29 EST 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Feb 18,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Feb 18, 2008

Hour 1

JAMIE CULLUM - "These Are the Days" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

ANITA BAKER - "My Favorite Things" - Christmas Fantasy - (Blue Note)

MARY STALLINGS - "Centerpiece" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

DIANA KRALL - "The Heart of Saturday Night" - Best of Diana Krall - (Verve)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Con Alma" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

ANNE KERRY FORD - "Progress" - Weill - (Indep)

BOBBY DARIN - "Beyond the Sea" - Hit Singles Collection - (Wea)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered" - Someone to Watch Over Me - (Smartykat)

LAVERNE BUTLER - "Dindi" - A Foolish Thing To Do - (Maxjazz)

RON KAPLAN - "Sunday In New York" - New York - (Kapland)

Hour 2

IRENE ATMAN - "The Shadow Of Your Smile" - Irene Atman - (Indep)

HARRY CONNICK JR - "Only You" - Only You - (Sony)

ALEXIS COLE - "Walkin" - Zingaro - (Canopy Jazz)

AMANDA CARR - "Squeeze Me" - Soon - (OMS)

GREGORY HICKMAN-WILLIAMS - "Garota De Ipanema" - Passages - (Shoal Creek Music)

LEDISI - "Blues In the Night" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

NEW YORK VOICES - "As We Live And Breathe" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

PAUL WEST/MARK BROWN - "Kind Word" - Words and Music - (Origin)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "Love Dance" - Slow - (Shanachie)

AMY CERVINI QUARTET - "Famous Blue Raincoat" - Famous Blue - (Orange Grove Jazz)

JAZZ AT THE MOVIES BAND - "Calling You" - Body Heat - (Discovery)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM