[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8pm - mid. 2/20

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 00:51:37 EST 2008

Wednesday, Feb 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Abdullah Ibrahim: Nisa, Yarona (Enja-Tiptoe 888820)

8:15am
Lee Morgan: Search For The New Land, Search For The New Land (Blue Note
80910)

8:34pm
Preusser/Wilkins: Return To Amnchara, In Our Time (In Our Time)

8:41pm
Dominique Eade: The Ruby And The Pearl, The Ruby And The Pearl (Accurate
3924)

8:49pm
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman: Green Dolphin Street, Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music 1005)

8:55pm
David Fathead Newman: Cedar's Blues, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

Live interview with Rudresh Mahanthappa

9:05pm
Vijay Iyer & Rudresh Mahanthappa: Forgotten System, Raw Materials (Savoy
17603)

9:11pm
Rudresh Mahanthappa: Circus, Mother Tongue (PI 14)

9:29pm
Rudresh Mahanthappa: Enhanced Performance, Codebook (PI 21)

9:45pm
Rudresh Mahanthappa: Wait It Through, Codebook (PI 21)

9:55am
Rudresh Mahanthappa: My Sweetest, Codebook (PI 21)

10:04pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Time After Time, Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

10:12pm
Eric Alexander: The Temple Of Olympic Zeus, Temple Of Olympic Zeus
(HighNote 7172)

10:20pm
Marty Sheller: Mahjong, Why Deny (PVR 1001)

10:32am
Arthur Blythe: My Little Brown Book, Blythe Byte (Savant 2036)

10:38pm
Diane Richardson: Eclipse, Portrait (dianerichardson)

10:47pm
Pasqua/Carpenter/Erskine: The Way You Look Tonight, Standards (Pep 014)

10:59pm
Tom Dempsey & Tom Ferguson: What's Going On, What's Going On (City Tone 701)

11:05pm
David Finck: Black Eyes, Future Day (Soundbrush 1012)

11:10pm
Various Artists: Work Song, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

11:16pm
Maceo Parker: Them That's Got, Roots & Grooves (Heads Up 3134)

11:25pm
Don Byron: Cleo's Mood, Do The Boomerang (Blue Note 41094)

11:31pm
Carmen Lundy: Lost In San Rafael, Come Home (Afrasia 13772)

11:37pm
Roy Haynes: After Sunrise, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

11:44pm
Kirk Lightsey: Habiba, Goodbye Mr. Evans (Evidence 22165)

11:55pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: People Time, You Are There (Emarcy 0010622)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston