[JPL] Herbie's Grammy

Fredejazz at aol.com Fredejazz at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 02:57:31 EST 2008

a breath of fresh air in thick slick smog of pop !

In a message dated 2/20/2008 6:37:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jctrane at gmail.com writes:

This  week's sponsor: Pacific Coast Jazz

Two new Pacific Coast Jazz albums  are in stores now and on radio:

Roberta Donnay's ''What's Your Story''  - ''...a major new find... highly
recommended'' with 5 albums behind her and  Orrin Keepnews by her side, this
album is destined for a Grammy.  She  performs across the nation and in Europe.
www.robertadonnay.com

The Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra's  ''Invitation'' to you is to listen and
capture this ''...hard swinging,  straight-ahead, good-time modern jazz.''
This CD release party is at The  Jazz Bakery in LA on February 17.
www.bruceeskovitz.com

Radio  promo by New World 'N' Jazz, Neal Sapper, 415-453-1558 & Matt
Hughes,  732-835-5050.  Label: Pacific Coast Jazz, 858-484-8609 Email
donna at pacificcoastjazz.com   check out all of our artists at  www.pacificcoastjazz.com

Pacific Coast Jazz wishes all of our friends a  great 2008.

Bob...what remarkable  constraint you demonstrated in your letter!! "Bravo"
to you for responding  to such a lunkhead.
Gene Abkarian  Ft Collins,  CO