[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-21-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:20:25 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-21-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Thelonius Monk Quartet w/ John coltrane - Monk's Mood - At Carnegie
Hall (EMI/Blue Note)
Sonny Rollins - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Without A Song:
The 9/11 Concert (Milestone)

  BREAK
The Jazz Three-O - My Shining Hour - The Jazz Three-O (self-released)
Holly Cole - I Want You - Temptation (Metro Blue)

  BREAK
Larry Wilis - Theme From Star Trek - The Offering (HighNote)
Eric Alexander - Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Straight Up (Delmark)
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra w/ Wynton Marsalis - Los Mariachis -
Don't Be Afraid... (Palmetto)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

John Stein w/ David Newman - Booga Lou - Green Street (whaling City
Sound)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - The Turnaround - Coincidence (Whaling
City Sound)
Gregory Hickman-Williams - Garota De Ipanema - Passages (Shoal Creek
Music)
Richard Cole - Beautiful Love - Shade (Origin)
The Laverne Christie Trio - Be My Love - East Of The Sun, West Of The
Moon (Quiescent)

  BREAK
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Tokyo Nights - Depth Of Emotion (World
Improvised Music)
Dave Brubeck Quartet - Tokyo Traffic - Jazz Impressions Of Japan
(Columbia)

  BREAK
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Peace - All In (WJO)

91.3 KVLU
Attn: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason Miller
P.O. Box 10064
Beaumont, TX 77710