[JPL] Playlist, Jazz From Blue Lake Sunday Night, 1-27-08: Stacey Kent

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:11:11 EST 2008

Jazz From Blue Lake

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

*7 p.m.*

Jim Snidero, Tippin; Tippin: Savant.

Holly Cole, Charade; Holly Cole: Koch.

Horace Silver, Que Pasa; Song For My Father: Blue Note.

Groove Holmes, Song For My Father; Jazz Giants Play Horace Silver: OJC.

Coung Vu, Never, Ever, Ever; Vu Tet: Artist Share.

Steve Lehman, Process; On Meaning: Pi Records.

John Scofield, The Low Road; This Meets That: Verve.

Wes Montgomery, Polka Dots and Moonbeams/Four On Six; Incredible Jazz Guitar
of Wes Montgomery: OJC.

*8 p.m.*

Henry Johnson, It's About Time; Organic: A441.

Bobby Hutcherson, Don't Blame Me; Sentimental Mood: Kind of Blue.

SF Jazz Collective, Naima; Vol 2: Nonesuch.

Joe Henderson, Mode For Joe; Mode For Joe: Blue Note.

Freddie Hubbard, Red Clay; Red Clay: CTI.

Gene Ammons, Ol' Man River; Jazz Giants Play Kern: OJC.

Charlie Haden, The Folks Who Live on the Hill; Art of the Song: Verve.

*9 p.m.*

A special broadcast featuring the music of and an extended conversation with
vocalist Stacey Kent.

Lazaro Vega
Jazz Director
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457

WBLV FM 90.3 serving Muskegon and the Lake Michigan shoreline
WBLU FM 88.9, Grand Rapids

Streaming live from www.bluelake.org.