[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/21/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 05:45:45 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday February 21, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
David Sanborn - Closer - Poinciana - (Verve)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Back Rub - (Jazz Masters)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - You Are My Heaven - (STP)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Nação - (Mooka)
Flim & The BB's - This Is A recording - Some Other Time - (Warner Bros.)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Nem Lá Nem Cá - (Zoho)
Ricardo Silveira - Amazon Secrets - Backlash - (Forecast)
*Horacio "el Negro" Hernández - Italuba II - Afternoon At The Boulevard - (Cacao)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - Disorder At The Border - (Sackville)
9:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Desert Blues - Sea Breeze
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Never Knew Love Like This Before - (Origin)
*Chris Taylor - Girl Of My Dreams - Girl Of My Dreams - (Sweet Pea)
*Stacey Kent - Breakfast On The Morning Tram - Never Let Me Go - (Blue Note)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Come Sunday - (MCG)
Ray Brown - 3 Dimensional - Classic In G - (Concord)
*Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Whisper Not - (OA2)
Bob James - Straight Up - Three Blind Mice - (Warner Bros.)
10:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Turn Out The Stars - (WJO)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Moonglow - (Cellar Live)
Tamia - Q's Juke Joint - You Put A Move On My Heart - (Qwest)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Everything Must Change - (Elefant Dreams)
Stefan Karlsson - The Road Not Taken - Lulu's Back In Town - (Justice)
Dena Derose - Live At The Jazz Standard - Lover - (MaxJazz)
Keith Jarrett - Tokyo '96 - Last Night When We Were Young - (ECM)
11:00pm
Milt Jackson - Explosive! - Along Came Betty - (Qwest)
Pat Kelley - The Road Home - The Road Home - (Positive)
*David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Don't Walk Away - (Sharp 9)
*Andy Bey - It Ain't Necessarily So - If I Should Lose You - (12th Street)
Ali Ryerson - Broadway - Something's Coming - (Stanza USA)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Rip Van Winkle - (Reservoir)
Vince Seneri - Street Talk - Steamrollin' - (Sen Ful)

*Indicates new release