[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Feb 22 14:13:45 EST 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 2/18/08

8:00am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pops Cool Groove – Peak
Justin Young – On The Way – JY Funky – Justintime Records
Sekou Bunch –The Next Level – Take 5 / In Three – Trippin’ N’ Rhythm
New York Voices – A Day Like This – On A Clear Day – MCG  Jazz
Jeff Lorber – He Had A Hat – He Had A Hat – Blue Note Records

8:30am
Oli Silk – So Many Ways – Deuces Wild feat. Jaared – Trippin’ N’
Rhythm

Tuesday - 2/19/08

8:00am
Grover Washington Jr. – Jazz Mood / Cool – Strawberry Moon – Legacy
Dave Grusin – Mountain Dance – Rag Tag – GRP
Eric Marienthal – Just Around The Corner – Your Move – Peak
Bob James & David Sanborn Featuring Al Jarreau – Double Vision – Since
I Fell For You –
Warner Brothers

8:30am
Ronnie Laws – Pressure Sensitive - Always There – Blue Note Records
David Sanborn – The Best Of David Sanborn – Let’s Just Say Goodbye –
Warner Brothers

Wednesday - 2/20/08

8:00am
Paul Hardcastle – Hardcastle V – Marimba – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Euge Groove – Born 2 Groove – Religify – Narada Jazz
Sade – Diamond Life – Smooth Operator – Portrait Records
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Ritmo y Romance – Concord
Michael McDonald – Motown – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me –
Motown/Universal

8:30am
Gerald Albright – New Beginnings – New Beginnings – Peak Records

Thursday - 2/21/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
The Staple Singers – Respect Yourself
L.T.D. – Back In Love Again
Al Green – Love & Happiness
Labelle – Lady Marmalade
Issac Hayes – Never Can Say Goodbye
El Chicano – Viva Tirado

8:30am
Lou Rawls – You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Friday - 2/22/08

8:00am
Dave Grusin – Collection – She Could Be Mine – GRP
Brian Simpson – It’s All Good – It’s All Good - Rendezvous
Doc Powell – Doc Powell – It’s Too Late – Heads Up
Herbie Hancock – River - The Joni Letters – Edith and The Kingpin –
Verve
Jessy J - Tequila Moon – Tequila Moon - Peak

8:30am
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Sax-o-Loco - Concord

Ray Cruz
Hawaii Public Radio
738 Kaheka St. Suite 101
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814-3726