[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-22-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:16:08 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1:30pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-22-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

Theme

  BREAK

Duke Ellington  - Mood Indigo - Masterpieces By Ellington (Columbia)
Sonny Rollins - Where Or When - Without A Song: The 9/11 Concert
(Milestones)

  BREAK

Billy Eckstine - I Love The Rhythm In A Riff - Mister B. And The Band -
The Savoy Sessions (Savoy)
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Sweet & Lovely - The New Crystal Silence
(Concord)
Billy Mays Trio - How Are Things In Glocca Morra? - Live At The Jazz
Standard (Palmetto)
Billy Mays Trio - Darn That Dream - Live At The Jazz Standard (Palmetto)
Kenny Burrell - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - Lotus Blossom (Concord)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - My Romance - Coincidence (Whaling City
Sound)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie -The Turnaround - Coincidence (Whaling City
Sound)

  BREAK

David Newman - Star Eyes - Diamondhead (HighNote)

 BREAK

Dave Tofani Quartet - All The Things You Are - Nights At The Inn
(Solowinds)