FW: [JPL] Lyrics advisory for Björkestra --- Actually @ 4:24-5 of 2ND track --- The Sound Of Unpleasant Surprise

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 14:36:27 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com
[mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com]On Behalf Of Thomas M. "Biz"
Bisard
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:22 AM
To: Jazzweek
Subject: [JPL] Lyrics advisory for Björkestra

This week's sponsor: Pacific Coast Jazz

Two new Pacific Coast Jazz albums are in stores now and on radio:

Roberta Donnay's ''What's Your Story'' - ''...a major new find... highly
recommended'' with 5 albums behind her and Orrin Keepnews by her side, this
album is destined for a Grammy.  She performs across the nation and in
Europe.  www.robertadonnay.com

The Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra's ''Invitation'' to you is to listen and
capture this ''...hard swinging, straight-ahead, good-time modern jazz.''
This CD release party is at The Jazz Bakery in LA on February 17.
www.bruceeskovitz.com

Radio promo by New World 'N' Jazz, Neal Sapper, 415-453-1558 & Matt
Hughes, 732-835-5050.  Label: Pacific Coast Jazz, 858-484-8609 Email
donna at pacificcoastjazz.com   check out all of our artists at
www.pacificcoastjazz.com

Pacific Coast Jazz wishes all of our friends a great 2008.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi All,

Here's a heads up to anyone  planning on adding
Travis Sullivan's Björkestra "Enjoy" (all Björk
tunes in a big band setting) on the Koch Records
label <www.backspinpromo.com> Be aware that track
2 - Alarm Call says "I'm no f**king Buddhist" at
about 4:45 into the track coming out of the trombone solo.

We'll prolly just edit out that one word since the cut itself is kinda fine.

-Biz @ WNMC

Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com