[JPL] PLAYLIST: 2-24-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Feb 24 18:15:06 EST 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Adam Shulman Quartet - Bounce - On Second Thought - Kabocha Records - 2007
Frank Kimbrough - It Should've Happened A Long Time Ago - Palmetto Records - 2007
David 'Fathead' Newman - Skylark - Diamondhead - Highnote Records - 2008
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - Come Sunday - You Are There - Emarcy - 2007
Jack Sheldon - Seven Steps To Heaven - It's What I Do - Butterfly Records - 2007
Houston Person - Juicy Lucy - The Horace Silver Songbook - Highnote Records - 2007
Roberta Donnay - No Regrets - What's Your Story - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2007
David Finck Quartet - For All We Know - Future Day - Soundbrush Records - 2008

1:00
Interview With Ben Allison
Ben Allison - Little Things Run The World - Little Things Run The World - Palmetto Records - 2007
Ben Allison - Four Folk Songs - Little Things Run The World - Palmetto Records - 2007
Ben Allison - Language Of Love - Little Things Run The World - Palmetto Records - 2007
Giacomo Gates - Peace Of Mind (Let's Cool One) - Luminosity - Doubledave Music - 2007
Linda Dachtyl - Tone Wheel Grease - For Hep Cats - Chicken Coup Records - 2008

2:00
Jae Sinnett - Crescent City Undercurrents - It's Telling .. A Drummer's Perspective - J-Net Music - 2008
James Siberstein - Come Rain Or Shine - Expresslane - CAP - 2008
Tom Scott - Jive Samba - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord Music - 2008
Eric Byrd Trio +4 - Let The Good Times Roll - Brother Ray - Eric Byrd - 2008
Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Why Deny - PVR Records - 2007
Tigran Hamasyan Trio - New Era - New Era - Blue Jazz - 2007
Kenia - Angel Eyes - Simply Kenia - Mooka Records - 2008
Matt Savage Trio - Free and Easy - Hot Ticket - Savage Records - 2008

3:00
Pat Metheny - When We Were Free - Day Trip - Nonesuch Records - 2008
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Caribbean Fire Dance - All In - WJO Productions - 2007
Bruce Eskovitz Jazz Orchestra - Red Clay - Invitation - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2007
Elli Fordyce - Something Cool - Something Still Cool - Elli Fordyce - 2007
Bill Stickland - Be My Love - Music To Make The Impossible Possible - Concord Music - 2008
Hendrik Meurkens - Hot And Stuffy - Sambatropolis - ZOHO Music - 2008
Kat Parra - A Night In Tunisia - Azucar De Amor - Patois Records - 2008
Matt Haviland - Little Linnie - Beyond Good And Evil - Connotation Records - 2006