Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:39:35 EST 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Bing Crosby--It's Been A Long, Long Time--The War--Sony
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--Jazz Fest--Scotti Bros.
Count Basie--Basie Boogie--The War--Sony
Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Ella Fitzgerald--It's All Right--Ella Fitzgerald at The Opera House--Verve

Horace Silver--The Natives Are Restless--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Pamela Hines--Displacment--Return--Spice Rack
Shawn Montiero--I'm Old Fashioned--Never Let Me Go--Azzuira

Dexter Gordon--Secret Love--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

Mario Bauza--Night in Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Jazz on the Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Chucho Valdes--El Rumbon--Religion of the Congo--Blue Note

Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine--Now It Can Be Told--Complete Sarah Vaughan--Mercury
Dwight Trible--Wild As The Wind--Living Water--Passin the Vibe
Billie Holiday--Solitude--Decca Masters--MCA
Nina Simone--I Loves You Porgy--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Tardo Hammer--If You Could See Me Now--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
John Coltrane--What's New?--Gentle Side--Impulse
Betty Carter--Once Upon A Summertime--It's Not About the Melody--Verve

Gil Scot-Heron--A Prayer for Everybody--Secrets--Arista
Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance On Love--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Gil Scot-Heron--Show Business--Secrets--Arista

Brad Goode--Just In Time--Nature Boy--Delmark
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz
Jon Henricks/Larry Vuckovich--Lester Leaps In--Reunion--Tetrachord
Ari Brown--Richard's Tune--Live at The Green Mill--Delmark

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON