[JPL] Feb 25, 2008 Playlist of WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:54:06 EST 2008

Playlist for the Jazz Spectrum February 25, 2008 (DJ: Patrick Mazza)

DAVE BRUBECK - Take Five - Double Live Dave Brubeck Quartet - Telarc (2001)

MACEO PARKER - Advance Funk - Roots & Grooves - Heads Up (2008)

DUKE ELLINGTON & HIS ORCHESTRA - Black and Tan Fantasie - Masters of
Jazz Sony (1992)

EDDY LOUISS - Pour Toujours - Recit Proche- Disques Dreyfus (2001)

MICHEL LEGRAND - You must believe in spring - Darrell Grant 's Smokin
Java - Lair Hill Records (1999)

QUINCY JONES - everybody's blues - Q Live in Paris Circa 1960 -
Qwest Records (1996)

ANDANCA - Bala com bala - Andanca - GMA records  (2007)

FALKNER EVANS TRIO - Easy to Remember - Climbing the Gates - CAP (2006)

SPANISH HARLEM ORCHESTRA - Llego la orquesta - United we Sing - Six
Degrees Records (2007)

MARCUS MILLER - Boogie of a Reggae Woman - Silver Rain - KOCH records (2005)

REUBEN WILSON, BERNARDS PURDIE, GRANT GREEN JR.- Just my imagination
- The Godfathers of Groove - Showplace records (2006)

JACKIE ALLEN - Love is Blue - Love is Blue - A440 Music Group (2004)

THE CHART BUSTERS - Mating Call - Mating Call - Prestige Records (1996)

McCOY TYNER - Blues on the corner - Quartet - Half Note Records (2007)

--
Shyam
Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
Contact me: jazz at psu.edu
Mailing Address: S. Shyam Sundar,
The Jazz Spectrum, WKPS-The Lion 90.7 FM
125, HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802