[JPL] Ascension/My 25th anniversary on-air

David Kunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 25 15:18:14 EST 2008

Every year around Easter I do my Jazz Lunatique show on WWOZ in New
Orleans where I play both Coltrane versions of Ascension and then do
both Rova versions.  Don "Big Moose" Jamison of WWOZ used to play
Ascension every Easter and since his passing I feel it is my duty to
continue this.  What beautiful powerful music to elevate and ecstaticize
the soul!