[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-25-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:24:13 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-25-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Here Comes The Sun - All In (WJO)
Herbie Hancock - Both Sides Now - River: The Joni Letters (Verve)
Linda Dachtyl - Straight, No Chaser - For Hep Cats (Chicken Coup)

  BREAK

Gail Pettis - Black Coffee - May I Come In? (OA2)
The Jazz Three-O - Where Is Love - The Jazz Three-O (self-released)
Pharoah Sanders - Naima - Blues For Coltrane: A Tribute To John
Coltrane (Impulse)
John Coltrane - Blues To Bechet - Coltrane Plays The Blues (Atlantic
Jazz)

  BREAK

Tom Scott & Various Artists - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Cannon Re-Loaded:
All-Star Celebration of Cannonball Adderley (Concord)
Kat Parra - Sugar - Azucar De Amor  (Patois)

  HOUR TWO

  BREAK

David "Fathead" Newman - It's You Are No One - Diamondhead (High Note)
Nnenna Freelon - I Won't Dance - Better Than Anything: The
Quintessential Nnenna Freelon (Concord)
Wayne Wallace - Mr. Day - Dedication (Patois)
Machito & His Afro-Cubans ftr. Charlie Parker - Mambo - Latin Jazz
(Smithsonian Folkways)

  BREAK

John Campbell - Donna Lee - After Hours (Contemporary)
Clockwork - Donna Lee - Tesseract (Strictly Acappella)

  BREAK

Bob Florence Limited Edition - I'm Old Fashioned - Eternal Licks &
Grooves (Mama)
Brass Tracks Jazz Orchestra - Tanga - First Track (Sea Breeze Jazz)

  BREAK

David Sills - Moon And Sand - Green (Origin)

  BREAK

Stan Kenton & His Orchestra - The Peanut Vendor (El Manisero) - Latin
Jazz (Smithsonian Folkways)

  BREAK