[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 02.25.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Feb 25 19:41:36 EST 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  02.25.08

Out To Lunch - Davis (in Memory of Chris Driscoll) - Excuse Me While I
do The Boogaloo - Accurate
Tom Scott - Inside Straight - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord
Catherine Russell - Broken Nose - Sentimental Streak - World Village

Jack Sheldon -  Seven Steps To Heaven - It's What I Do - Butterfly
Betty Buckley - Dindi / How Insensitive - Quintescence - Masterworks
Broadway/Playbill
Hadley Caliman - This is New - Gratitude - Origin

Duke Ellington Legacy - Pretty Woman - Thank You Uncle Edward - Remna
Buddy DeFranco - All My Life - Charlie Cat II - Arbors
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones -You Are There - You Are There - Emarcy
Matt Haviland - But Beautiful - Beyond Good and Evil - Connotation

Jane Ira Bloom - Ready For Anything - Mental Weather - Outline
Will Holshouser - Far Away Honme - Singing To A Bee - Clean-Feed
Melody Gardot - Title Cut - Worrisome Heart - Verve

Virginia Mayhew - Just A Blues - A simple Think You - Renma
Pattie Cossentino - Just Squeeze Me - Invitation - PC Jazz
Avery Sharpe - Ballad For Aisha - Legends & Mentors - JKMN
Holly Cole - The House is Haunted - Holly Cole - Koch

David Finck - Four Flags - Future Day - Soundbrush
Eliane Elias - Detour Ahead - Something For You - Blue Note
Spike Wilner - Reflection in D - 3 To Go - Positone
Maceo Parker - Georgia - Roots and Grooves - Heads Up

Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Senor Mouse - The New Crystal Silence -
Concord
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM