[JPL] Playlist Monday February 25 WCVE-FM

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Feb 25 19:54:36 EST 2008

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday February 25, 2008

(Yusef Lateef) The Weaver - Yusef Lateef Live at Pep's - Impulse - GRD-134

(Billy Mitchell) J & B - This is Billy Mitchell - Verve - 440 065 507-2

(Richard Underhill) Chasing the Sun - Moment in Time - Richard Underhill -
SRCD-7732

(Jack Segal and Marvin Fisher) When Sunny Gets Blue - Something Still Cool
- Elli Fordyce - www.elliefordyce.net

(Chick Corea) Alegria - The New Crystal Silence - Chick Corea and Gary
Burton - Concord Picante - CCD2 30630

(Gregg August) Cascading - One Peace - Gergg August Sextet - IACUESSA
Records - 2944

(Gus Kahn, C. Lombardo, J.W. Green) Coquette - Solo Time! - The Eerroll
Garner Collection Volumes 4 & 5 - EmArcy - 314 511 821-2

(Benny Carter) Symphony in Riffs - Swing Guitar - Django Reinhardt and His
American Swing Band - Jass records - J-CD-628

(Richard Whiting and Leo Robin) Louise - Pres and Teddy - Lester Young and
teddy Wilson -Verve - 831 270-2

(Ted Koehler, Harold Arlen) I've Got the World on a String - Born to Swing
- Nancy Kelly with Houston Person - Amherst Records - AMH-4422-2

(Harold Adamson, Walter Donaldson) Did I Remember - Howard Alden and Ken
Peplowski's Pow-wow - Arbors Records - ARCD 19340