[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 2/25/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 05:36:00 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday February 25, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Herbie Hancock - The Essential - Chameleon - (Columbia)
Bob James - Take It From The Top - Straighten Up And Fly Right - (Koch)
Joe Lano - Up For Air - Never Never Land - (DSG)
Tom Green - Jeannie's Song - Dream Dancing - (OA2)
*New England Jazz Orchestra - Live-Pittsfield Jazz - His Dreams - (Sea Breeze)
Richie Hart - Blues In The Alley - Autumn Leaves - (Zoho)
*Fabian Zone Trio - The Masters Return! - Milestones - (CAP)
9:00pm
*Linda Dachtyl - For Hep Cats - Frame For The Blues - (Chicken Coop)
Vince Guaraldi - Greatest Hits - Manhã De Carnival - (Fantasy)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Freddy The Freeloader - (Butterfly)
*Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - My Man's Gone Now - (Concord)
*Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - You Are There - Just Squeeze Me - (EmArcy)
Tommy Flanagan - Giant Steps - Cousin Mary - (Enja)
10:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Detour Ahead - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
*Eliane Elias - Something For You - Detour Ahead - (Blue Note)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - The Hook - (MAMA)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Night Mist Blues - (HighNote)
*Pete Mills - Fresh Spin - Diggin' On Dexter - (Chicken Coup)
Pete Christlieb - Self Portrait - Close Enough For Love - (Bosco)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Flossie Lou - (Sharp 9)
Rob Van Kreeveld - self titled - Mara - (RN)
11:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Norwegian Summer  - (Jazzed Media)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Body And Soul - (MCG)
Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - A New Body And Soul - (Concord)
*Gail Pettis - May I Come In? - Black Coffee - (OA2)
*Chick Corea & Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - La Fiesta - (Concord)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - A Deeper Blue - (Origin)

*Indicates new release