[JPL] drmike reports radioIO REAL JAZZ Feb 26

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Tue Feb 26 11:13:54 EST 2008

Michael Matheny (drmike) 616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC  28697
visit drmike on his myspace page!!  www.myspace.com/drjazz20

www.radioio.com

 **News: FIVE JAZZ CHANNELS NOW LIVE ON RADIOIO NETWORK:

Real Jazz         Jazz Standards            Vocal Jazz
   		Big Bands         Smooth Jazz

radioIO Real Jazz TOP TEN  February 26

             ARTIST       ALBUM                LABEL

1-   PAT METHENY         Day Trip                 Nonesuch
2-   TOM SCOTT         Cannonball Reloaded     Concord
3-   RON BLAKE         Shayari                 Mack Avenue
4-   ELIANE ELIAS   Sings And Plays Bill Evans    Blue Note
5-   BEN ALLISON    Little Things Run The World    Palmetto
6-   MACEO PARKER       Roots And Grooves        Head's Up
7-   JODI PROZNICK     Foundations             Cellar Live
8-   BRUCE ESKOVITZ      Invitation         Pacific Coast Jazz
9-   CHICK COREA GARY BURTON New Crystal Silence Concord
10-  KEITH JARRETT         Setting Standards

radioIO Real Jazz ADDS REPORT February 26

             ARTIST              ALBUM                  LABEL

1-  NEGRONI'S TRIO     Father And Son     Cacao Musica
2-  NICK VAYENAS      Synesthesia         Worldculture
3-  HADLEY CALIMAN         Gratitude         Origin
4-  RICHARD BOULGER     Blues Twilight     Self Release
5-  VIRGINIA MAYHEW  A Simple Thank You   Renma

Now accepting catalogue material for Vocal Jazz, Big Band,
and Jazz Standards..

LET YOUR ARTISTS KNOW OF OUR EXPANDING PRESENCE AND HOW
WE ARE HELPING THEIR AUDIENCE FIND THEM!

Thanks for sending the great music for our audience..
there is much going on with our service now! and much
more coming sooner than later!

let me know if I can help.. or answer any questions..

regards,
drmike
radioIO JAZZ
host/ Music Director