[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Feb 25,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 26 19:12:42 EST 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Feb 23,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Feb 23, 2008

Hour 1

CURTIS STIGERS - "Your Mind Is On Vacation" - Real Emotional - (Concord)

DEBORAH BROWN - "Take My Hand" - International Incident - (indep

ROB WHITLOCK - "God Bless The Child" - Sketchin - (indep)

FRANK SINATRA - "It Happened In Monterey" - Classic Sinatra - (Capitol)

STEVE TYRELL - "Thats All" - A New Standard - (Atlantic)

SUSIE ARIOLI BAND - "The Way You Look Tonight" - That's For Me - (Justin Time)

JOHNNY MATHIS - "Isn't It Romantic" - The Standards Collection - (Sony)

ROSEMARY CLOONEY - "Come On-A My House" - 16 Most Requested Songs - (Sony)

JOE WILLIAMS - "There's A Small Hotel" - Complete Count Basie Verve Sessions - (Mosaic)

MEL TORME - "Down For Double" - Mel Torme Collection - (Rhino)

NAT KING COLE - "Stardust" - Love Is The Thing - (Capitol)

TERRY BLAINE - "If I Could Be With You" - Whose Honey Are You - (indep)

SUPERSAX AND L.A.VOICES - "April In Paris" - Best of Supersax and L.A.Voices - (Group 7)

KATE SCHUTT - "Two Halves" - No Love Lost - (indep)

Hour 2

KURT ELLING - "Nightmoves" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

OPIE BELLAS - "Born To Be Blue" - Faces - (Bella Blue)

CHAKA KHAN - "To Sir With Love" - Classikhan - (Music World)

JOHNNY MATHIS - "Dindi" - The Standards Collection - (Sony)

HARRY CONNICK JR - "Our Love Is Here To Stay" - Only You - (Sony)

KIMBER MANNING - "Walkin After Midnight" - Eventually - (indep)

IRENE ATMAN - "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life" - Irene Atman - (indep)

SARAH VAUGHAN - "Poor Butterfly" - Ken Burns Jazz - (Verve)

DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET W/JIMMY RUSHING - "Evenin" - Brubeck and Rushing - (Sony)

MANHATTAN TRANSFER - "Ray's Rockhouse" - Vocalese - (Atlantic)

CHERYL BENTYNE - "Man With A Horn" - Let Me Off Uptown - (Telarc)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Just Your Smile" - Stardust On My Sleeve - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM