[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" March 2008

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Tue Feb 26 19:17:02 EST 2008

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for March 2008
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 6/03/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) TAYLOR-FIDYK BIG BAND/Full Count/A Perfect Match/Writegroove
2) GREG CHAKO/Hurry Up and Wait/Paint a Picture Tell a Story/Chako Prdctns
3) "DEEP BLUE"ORGAN TRIO/The Chant/Folk Music/ORIGIN
4) DIANNE HUBKA/I'm Old Fashioned/Goes To The Movies/18th 7 Vine Records
5) JOHN McLEAN/Blackbird/Better Angels/ORIGIN
6) BEN PATERSON/Dancing in the Dark/Breathing Space/OA2
7) PJ PERRY&CAMPBELL RYGA/I Can't Get Started/Joined at The Hip/CellarLive
8) MELVIN SMITH/We Shall Overcome/Portrait/Melvin G.Smith Music
9) JODI PROZNICK/Reaction/Foundations/CellarLive
10) ALEX CLEMENTS/Nuits de Paris/Waiting For You/Alex Clements
11) PAMELA HINES/I'm Through With Love/Return/Spice Rack
12) ELLI FORDYCE/Hey There/Something Still Cool/Independent
13) JAMES MORRISON*/You Are My Sunshine/Snappy Doo/WEA
14) KYM PURLING*/Bu-Bu's Hymn/trio juice/J&T Jazz
15) ANDREW SPEIGHT*/A Night in Tunisia/Andrew Speight Quartet/ABC Jazz
16) TED VINING*/Giant Steps/Together/ABC Jazz

Fri 14/03/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) DEBBIE PORYES/So It Seemed/A Song in Jazz/Jazzschool Records
2) JON HEMMERSAN-DON MINASI/Birth/Jon Hemmersan-Don Minasi/CDM
3) KIM RICHMOND/Fuzzy Wuzzy/live at the cafe metropol/ORIGIN
4) FREE FAIR + 8/Metal Beauty/Metal Beauty/Radio Netherlands World Wide
5) MARC SEALES/The Windmills of Your Mind/Black Hills/ORIGIN
6) MIKE ELLIS/Freedom Jazz Dance/Bahia Band/AlphaPocket
7) PETER PAULSEN/Nefertiti/Change of Scenery/Wahbo
8) UPPER LEFT TRIO/The "In" Crowd/three/ORIGIN
9) JACOB VARMUS/Perpetual Motion/All The Things We Still Can be/Crow's Kin
10) RODRIGO FERRARI-NUNES/26-2/Bias Project1/Elegiax
11) CHRIS TARRY/Bedford Celebrities/Almost Certainly Dreaming/nineteeneight
12) JASON KAO HWANG/From East Sixth Street/stories before within/INNOVA
13) JANE IRA BLOOM/Ready For Anything/Mental Weather/Outline

Tue 18/03/08 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) PEARL DJANGO/Cheek to Cheek/Modern Times/ModernHot Records
2) KAT PARRA/Por La Tu Puerta/Azucar De Amor/Patois Records
3) THE JAZZ THREE-O/My Shining Hour/The Jazz Three-O/Independent
4) DIANE HUBKA/Close Enough For Love/Goes To The Movies/18th & Vine Records
5) CHARLES GATSCHET/Sienna/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing
6) CYNTHIA SAYER/Swing De Paris/Attractions/Plunk Records
7) LINDA CIOFALO/Midnight Sun/Sun Set/Lucky Jazz
8) NANCY STEARNS/"Tis Autumn/with rhyme,but for no particular reason/Independent
9) PEDRO ALFONSO/My Funny Valentine/Strings To Your Heart/Talent Beach
10) GREGORY HICKMAN-WILLIAMS/Somebody Buy Me A Drink/Passages/Shoal Creek

Wed 26/03/08 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm- 9pm"Mainstream - Swing & Big band"
1) TAYLOR-FIDYK BIG BAND/Lullaby of Birthland/Perfect Match/Writegroove Prdctns
2) LALO SCHIFRIN/Tokio Blues/Intersections/Aleph
3) JACO PASTORIUS Tribute Band/Sophisticated Lady/Invitation/Warner Bross
4) CLAUDE BOLLING/Barbuflux/Live at The Meridien/CBS
5) PHIL COLLINS BIG BAND/Invisible Touch/A Hot Night In Paris/WEA
6) CHICK COREA-HAMPTON BIG BAND/Blues For Oliver/Chick Corea/Dejavu Retro
7) CITY RHYTHM ORCHESTRA/The Cat/Vibrant Tones/Limehouse
8) MORRISON BROTHERS*/Take The A Train/A Night In Tunisia/ABC
9) BBC BIG BAND/The Last Great Georgia Extravaganza/Red Hot Jazz/BBC
10) KENNY BAKER ORCH/And The Angels Sing/Tribute to thr Great Trompets/Pastels
11) COUNT BASIE/Festval Blues/The Best Of .../Pablo
12) MARMALADE CIRCUS*/Bonaira/And then there were ten/Independent
13) GOOSE*/Teag/Schwang/Independent
14) TOSHIKO AKIYOSHI JAZZ ORCH/Hangin' Loose/Desert Lady/Columbia
15) CATHERINE DUPUIS/Lonesome Road/The Rules of the Road/Beartheart

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com