[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-26-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Feb 26 21:01:58 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-26-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Tom Scott & Various Artists - Jive Samba - Cannon Re-Loaded: All-Star
Celebration Of Cannonball Adderley (Concord)

  BREAK
Sabertooth - Odd Couple - Dr. Midnight: Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
Frank Catalano - Bubble House - Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
Ari Brown - Kylie's Lullaby - Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)

  BREAK
Susie Thorne - Blue Skies - Blue Skies, Clear Day (Effie)
Kat Parra - Misty - Azucar De Amor (Patois)
The Klobas/Kesecker Ensemble - Along Came Betty - No Gravity (KK
Ensemble)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

David Newman - Hit The Road Jack - I Remember Brother Ray (HighNote)
David Newman - Diamondhead - Diamondhead (HighNote)

  BREAK
Benny Golson - In Your Own Sweet Way - Terminal 1 (Concord)
Jon Mayer - Souvenir - The Classics (Reservoir)
Mike Metheny - How Sensitive - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)
Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

  BREAK
Roy Hargrove - September In The Rain - Public Eye (Novus/RCA)

  BREAK
Jimmy Smith - C Jam Blues - Milestone Profile (Milestone)