[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO-Honolulu - 2-26-08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 05:16:06 EST 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday February 26, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Buddy Rich - Time Out - Joy Spring - (Lightyear)
*Tom Scott - Cannon Re-Loaded - Jive Samba - (Concord)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Yardbird Suite - (Butterfly)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - I Didn't Know What It Was - (Cellar Live)
*Dan Block - Almost Modern - I Waited For You - (Sackville)
*David Finck - Future Day - For All We Know - (Sound Brush)
*Calabria Foti - A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - For All We Know - (MoCo)
*Larry Carlton - Live In Tokyo - Derrick's Blues - (335)
9:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Red Clay - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
*Jae Sinnett - It's Telling.A Drummers Perspective - It's Telling - (J-Nett)
*Kenia - Simply Kenia - Open Invitation - (Mooka)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - New York State Of Mind - (HighNote)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Posi-Tone)
Pete Christlieb - Live At Dino's - Hi Fly - (Bosco)
HD2 - Songs From The Last century - Bebe - (Blue Toucan)
Frank Sinatra - Swingin' Lovers - Too Marvelous For Words - (Capitol)
10:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
*Pete Mills - Fresh Spin - Straight Up - (Chicken Coup)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Everything Must Change - (Elefant Dreams)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - You're My Everything - (Reservoir)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - All Of You - (Jazz Eyes)
Bill Anschell - More To The Ear Than Meets The Eye - I'll Take Romance - (Origin)
David Sills - Green - Melon Head - (Origin)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Sweet And Lovely - (Origin)
11:00pm
*Chick Corea & Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - Crystal Silence - (Concord)
*Larry Willis - The Offering - Ethiopia - (HighNote)
*Pamela Hines - Return - My Heart Stood Still - (Spice-Rack)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - Too Beautiful - (Tempest)
Peter Beets - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - It Has Happened - (RN)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - Cute Song - (STP)

*Indicates new release