[JPL] Richard Underhill and Yip Yip Monsters

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 27 12:55:14 EST 2008

At 04:48 AM 27/02/2008 -0800, you wrote:

>... well, maybe not from Mars, but from The Shire, Middle Earth.
>
>Hey Maurice, was I on that list to receive this?  Haven't seen a copy yet.....
>
>Brad Stone
>KSJS-FM
>San Jose

You were on the list, Brad, but I see now that I sent Richard
station call letters, contact persons, and the city. I didn't send
him complete addresses. That was in March of 2006.

Perhaps I'll contact Richard myself and see what's up.  He
did make reference at the time that he was using Radio DirectX
for some of his promo, but March 2006...........?

His email is rich at richardunderhill.com

Maurice Hogue
CKUW Winnipeg