[JPL] Report from the trenches - London Calling - The Great CDdebate

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:24:33 EST 2008

Lois,

If you are not familiar with London, and have general questions about the city, I will be happy to talk with you.  You can call me at my home office: 408-848-6266.  I lived in London for awhile, and am a frequent visitor (2-3 times a year), so I know it well, and love it there - I consider London my "third home", so always happy to provide my spin on where to visit, pubs and restaurants, etc.

Cheers,

Brad