[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 02-27-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:40:03 EST 2008

Afternoon  Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon. - Fri. 1pm - 3pm
91.3 KVLU  Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 02-27-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album - (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

David Newman - Star Eyes - Diamondhead (HighNote)
Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca - Manteca (Camden)
Ahmad Jamal - Lullabye Of Broadway - Jazz Showcase (Telarc)

  BREAK
Frank Vignola - It's Alright With Me - Off Broadway (Nagel Heyer)

  BREAK
Mel Torme - Oh Lady Be Good - An Evening With Mel Torme (Concord)
Ella Fitzgerald & Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - We
All Love Ella (Verve)

  BREAK
Mark Whitfield - Go Down Moses - Patrice (Warner Bros.)
Alex Clements - Time To Heal - Waiting For You ... (ACR)
The John Brown Quintet - The Preacher - Terms Of Art (jbjazz)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Mark Whitfield - We'll Be Together Again - Patrice (Warner Bros.)
Ray Brown / Ralph Moore - My Romance - Music To Make The Impossible
Possible (Concord)
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - Baby, I Love You So - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)
Gary Brunotte - You And The Night And The Music - Manic Moments
(Sincopato)

  BREAK
Larry Willis - Star Trek Theme - The Offering (HighNote)
The Adam Shulman Quartet - Sara's Song - On Second Thought (Kabocha)
Tom Scott & Various Artists - Country Preacher - Cannon Re-Loaded:
All-Star Celebration Of Cannonball Adderley (Concord)
Elli Fordyce w/ Jim Mallory - Something Cool - Something Still Cool
(Elli Fordyce)

  BREAK
The Charlie Byrd Trio w/ Ken Peplowski - Meditation - The Bossa Nova
Years (Concord)