[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Wednesday 27 February 2008; Noon to 2 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Feb 27 17:23:43 EST 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Noon to 2 PM Pacific

*         Steve Kuhn / Something Everywhere / Trance (ECM)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Flying Spirits / Untitled (ECM)
*         Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (WCM)
*         Bob Dylan / Subterranean Homesick Blues / Bringing It All Back
Home (Columbia)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World / Little Things Run The
World (Palmetto)
*         Mitch Paliga / Brittle / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Alice Coltrane / Ptah, The El Daoud / Ptah, The El Daoud (Impulse)
*         Paul Motian / Conception Vessel / Conception Vessel (ECM)
*         Joe Gil / Meditation #1 / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully
(Vindaloo Music)
*         The Crusaders / I’m So Glad I’m Standing Here Today [vocals Joe
Cocker] / The Best Of The Crusaders (MCA)
*         Bill Evans / Eiderdown / Cross Currents (Fantasy)
*         Third World Love / Joy Of Life / New Blues (Anzic)
*         Michael Brecker / Minsk / Now You See It, Now You Don’t (GRP)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Hip Side / Avantar (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Third World Love / New Blues (Anzic)
*         Enrico Rava & Stefano Bollani / The Third Man (ECM)
*         Nik Bartsch Ronin / Holon (ECM)
*         Jane Ira Bloom / Mental Weather (Outline)
*         Richard Boulger / Blues Twilight (b1 Music)
*         Brad Shepik / Places You Go (Songlines)
*         Ben Allison / Little Things Run The World (Palmetto)
*         Hadley Caliman/ Gratitude (Origin)
*         Tom Tallitsch / Medicine Man (Origin)
*         Walt Blanton (Monuments)
*         Joe Gil / Breath Deep And Enter Carefully (Vindaloo)
*         Roberta Picket Trio / Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note)
*         Mitch Paliga / Fall Night (Origin)
*         Betty Buckley & Kenny Werner / Quintessence (Playbill)
*         Jae Sinnett / It’s Telling (J-Nett)
*         Sam Barsh / I Forgot What You Taught Me (RazDaz)
*         Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman / Depth Of Emotion (WIM)
*         Thomas Marriott / Crazy, The Music Of Willie Nelson (Origin)
*         Ron Blake / Shayari (Mack Avenue)
*         Gonzalo Rubalcaba / Avatar (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>