[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 2/27

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 00:53:54 EST 2008

Wednesday, Feb 27, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: Search For Peace, The Real McCoy (Blue Note 46512)

8:14pm
Marty Sheller: Mahjong, Why Deny (PVR 1001)

8:22pm
Benny Golson: Killer Joe, Terminal 1 (Concord 2259)

8:32pm
Mark Weinstein: Con Alma, Con Alma (Jazzheads 1154)

8:37pm
Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra: Caught A Touch Of Your Love,
Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra (GRP 9550)

8:40pm
Maceo Parker: Hallelujah I Love Her So, Roots & Grooves (Concord 3134)

8:47pm
John Brown: Moanin', Terms Of Art (John Brown)

Live interview with Lola Danza

9:01pm
Lola Danza: Motion Picture Soundtrack, Vision Quest (loladanza)

9:16pm
Lanza Danza: Cecilia, Vision Quest (loladanza)

9:26pm
Lola Danza: Mountain Rabbit, Vision Quest (loladanza)

9:40pm
Lola Danza: The Unheard Song, Vision Quest (loladanza)

9:52pm
Lola Danza: Asia, Rebirth (Danza 01)

10:02am
Duke Ellington: Princess Blue, Newport 1958 (Mosaic 1014)

10:13pm
Jason Moran: Gangsterism On Canvas, Soundtrack To Human Motion (Blue
Note 97431)

10:17pm
Avery Sharp: Ballad For Aisha, Legends And Mentors (JKNM 89896)

10:26pm
Thomas Marriot: Everywhere I Go, Crazy The Music Of Willie Nelson
(Origin 82495)

10:31pm
Wallace Roney: I Love You, Village (Warner 46649)

10:40pm
Monterey Jazz Festival 50th Anniversary All-Stars: Time After Time, Live
At The 2007 Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF 30433)

10:48pm
SFJazz Collective: Crescent, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

11:02pm
Red Garland: Please Send Me Someone To Love, The Best Of The Red Garland
Trios (Prestige 5716)

11:12pm
Giacomo Gates: The Beginning Of The End, Luminosity (Doubledave 3001)

11:18pm
David Fathead Newman: Can't We Be Friends, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

11:23pm
Buddy Tate: Walk That Walk, Swinging Like Tate (London 820-599)

11:35pm
Charlie Haden/Pat Metheny: Message To A Friend, Beyond The Missouri Sky
(Verve 314537130)

11:41pm
Chick Corea/Bela Fleck: The Enchantment, The Enchantment (Concord 30253)

11:47pm
Buster Williams: Air Dancing, Something More (In & Out 7004)

11:54pm
Randy Weston: The Last Day, Tanjah (Verve 314527778)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston